16/08/2009

It's Not About Love Life

Monday morning. I just sat in my bed, looked at my self in the mirror. I was thinking about my self. About my family. About friends. About Indonesia. About everything. Then, i watched tv. Tv showed the same.

Bored.

I cleaned up my bedroom. I sang a little. Then i checked my cellphone. There was a message from buddie. I replied it.

After that, i went to the living room. No one left. My sister went to semarang, my brother went back for his study. Parents did their job. I drank water and back to my room.

Online for a while, shared with other. Said 'happy birthday' to a friend. Looked at my bestfriends's facebook profile. Are they still my bestfriends? I dunno.

Talk about bestfriends, i'll tell you about the dearest.

This person is my lovely bestfriend. 'This Person' is so real. Different. I won't tell you who is 'This Person'. I want you to imagine how perfect is 'This Person'.

'This Person' do what 'This Person' likes. Care. Soft. Funny. Smart. Good listener. Open minded. A little insane.

I love 'This Person' so much. We never talk each other so long. We just say 'hi!' and 'bye!'. Freak? Yeah.

I met 'This Person'. But i don't know who is 'This Person'. Or i just dreaming?

No comments:

Post a Comment