07/06/2009

a week

mon 1/6
chem? so so. i got 80, but i want more than it! geo well done with 83.33. next, hist. i hate this! i got 5, whatever!
after school i met my lovely friends from spartan and my teacher also. study togerther and have lunch at mcd. love it!

tue 2/6
fucking bio made me cried because i had to remedial at sat. i got 59. i'm not sure i'll go to sciene class next grade. kwn was easy. english? forget about it!

wed 3/6
math? pretty cool. i got 80 plus. eco? good enough. japan? i got 90! tiyut got 100! kewl!

thu 4/6
i have problem with my physic score. i got 80, but i'm sure that my score must be 90. i know that because my friends that had the same answer like me got 90! i'm so sad. bahasa? well, i'm not remedial. comp? don't know.

fri 5/6
religion's fine. sos? i hate that! i got 57,5 but not remedial. because the standart was 55 HAHAHAHAHA free! i went to my friend's house and do some crazy things!

sat 6/6
jogging then got my bio remedial. had time with buddies. went shopping with my parents.

sun 7/6
go to bookstore, read some books.

No comments:

Post a Comment