01/07/2010

How much I love #dinoscore

#DINOSCORE (Diverse and Noisy People of Science Four). It's my 11th grade class name. Udah setahun gue ngabisin hari-hari gue bersama mereka. Suka-duka gue lewatin bareng #dinoscore. Gue ngga pernah nyangka punya kelas yang begitu kompak. Bukan berarti kelas-kelas gue sebelumnya ngga kompak. But... #dinoscore is different. We have our own way to solve problems. We have our own way to be happy. Banyak orang yang menganggap "lain" kekompakan kita. Banyak yang ragu. But we're still together. And always will.

"Diversity makes us united in #dinoscore" Yeah, it's true. So much fun we had. So much tears ran down. I can feel clearly that we're more than friends, or good friends. We're family.

Oh God, it makes me cry to write down how much I love this class. I don't wanna be separated with #dinoscore.

Maybe I'm just too much. Okey, lemme show you a little of our happiness.

with Bu Susi and Kak Fiky


@ Sukabumi


with Pak Didih and Bu Mawar



the girls



In short; I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL, GUYS!



Miss you,

Mutia


No comments:

Post a Comment